- Experienced and Degreed Marine Meteorologists
- Performance Claims and Voyage Analysis for commercial vessels
- Comprehensive services for Yacht Transits, Regatta / Races, Fishing Tournaments, and Marinas
- Detailed Forecasts and Route Recommendations
- Available 24/7, 365 Days A Year
- Forecasting and routing services available for All Ocean Basins
- Specialized services include Adverse Weather/Tropical Monitoring, Earthquake/Tsunami Alerts, and Climatological Reports
- Port/Site Forecasts, Forensic Analysis, and much more
Recent Twitter Posts
Assistant Operations Manager Brian Whitley and meteorologists Alex Avalos and Chris Iraggi will be at @boatshowupdates! Will you be there? We would like to meet you! Give us a call or send us an email to set up a time/place! We'll be available on Oct 31st, and Nov 01st!
Check out WRI's latest newsletter! In this issue we talk about our experience at the Newport Boat Show, highlight our new WRI Website, and announce our attendance at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show! https://t.co/Hymx3ysOe3 https://t.co/WKPfWaScFm
WRI will be at the 2018 @ShippingInsight Conference from October 16th through October 18th! Visit our location at Booth 45. Also, WRI President Stasu Bizzarro will be giving a presentation on fleet management and optimization strategies so be sure to stop in!