- Experienced and Degreed Marine Meteorologists
- Performance Claims and Voyage Analysis for commercial vessels
- Comprehensive services for Yacht Transits, Regatta / Races, Fishing Tournaments, and Marinas
- Detailed Forecasts and Route Recommendations
- Available 24/7, 365 Days A Year
- Forecasting and routing services available for All Ocean Basins
- Specialized services include Adverse Weather/Tropical Monitoring, Earthquake/Tsunami Alerts, and Climatological Reports
- Port/Site Forecasts, Forensic Analysis, and much more
Recent Twitter Posts
Check out our latest Newsletter! We discuss our latest addition to our services list, severe weather alerts! Also, we elaborate on the unusual start to the Cape Verde tropical season, and announce our attendance at the US Sailboat Show! https://t.co/Hymx3ysOe3
Day 2 of @newportboatshow has begun! Here’s our senior meteorologist Brian Whitley giving a demonstration of our Voyage Planner on SeaWeather.
Sign up for a free trial on https://t.co/sxWbh7rwky, and come visit us at Tent B, booth 15! https://t.co/9ZlW4u51VF
Hurricane #Florence continues to strengthen and has become a very powerful system quickly! Confidence of potential direct impacts to the E'rn U.S. is increasing daily.
Stay in the know by following along with our daily tropical summaries, and on https://t.co/sxWbh7rwky! https://t.co/igAklxe61C
WRI is closely monitoring the progression of Tropical Storm #Florence. Be sure to tune in to our daily tropical summaries for further information!
Think Florence will impact your vessel or plans? Give us a call at +1-518-798-1110 or email us at wri @wriwx.com for any assistance! https://t.co/oTpW73nWwA