- Experienced and Degreed Marine Meteorologists
- Performance Claims and Voyage Analysis for commercial vessels
- Comprehensive services for Yacht Transits, Regatta / Races, Fishing Tournaments, and Marinas
- Detailed Forecasts and Route Recommendations
- Available 24/7, 365 Days A Year
- Forecasting and routing services available for All Ocean Basins
- Specialized services include Adverse Weather/Tropical Monitoring, Earthquake/Tsunami Alerts, and Climatological Reports
- Port/Site Forecasts, Forensic Analysis, and much more
Recent Twitter Posts
Tropical Depression Three has formed, & we expect it to further develop & lift into the central Gulf of Mexico while taking on further tropical characteristics & strengthening. Reach out to us if you have upcoming interests in the Gulf. We will help you plan your next transit. https://t.co/xGUvDP4OXa
On June 04th, between 12:00-12:30 EDT (16:00-16:30 UTC), we will be hosting another webinar previewing the 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season, and what you can do to prepare.
Simply click the following link to join us - https://t.co/RnQ39pVuKX, and then click "Save my spot!"
Tropical Storm Bertha has formed as of this morning. While timing is not favorable for significant strengthening, we expect a landfall across E'rn South Carolina by early this afternoon. Got any plans if you are anywhere from North Carolina to Florida? Give us a call! https://t.co/RQ6PoyGI1I
WRI is monitoring a disorganized area of squalls along NE'rn Florida for the potential of short-lived weak development, and have dubbed them "Tropical Low #4". Keep up to date with the latest on this system via our SeaWeather site, https://t.co/rOWYfYlknE https://t.co/iwo8T6tZI3