WRI’s performance analysis reports monitor the speed/consumption of your vessels compared to the charter party values, to assist in protecting your financial interests in the event of any speed or bunker claims. Our reports and supporting data have been used extensively in defending/supporting various claims, and are praised for being clear, concise, objective, and accurate.
- Monitor speed/consumption compared to charter party values
- Evaluate any time or bunker gain/loss
- Calculate basis “good weather” definition
- Comply with London Arbitrations
- 6-hourly weather/current analysis always provided
- Voyage Reconstructions for past transits
- Commentary and supporting data included
- Daily Performance Status Reports
- Deviation calculations and summaries
Our team of performance specialists can also provide additional details regarding the efficiency and performance of your fleet, ensuring that your vessels are operating as efficiently as possible. Contact us to discuss any special requirements you may have.
- Voyage Analysis Summaries
- Quarterly Emission Reports (MRV-compliant)
- Quarterly Efficiency Reports (actual vs. planned transits)
- Performance data continuously updated on Dolphin
- Customized reports, charts, and graphs available
WRI provides many additional specialized products and services that can assist with the planning, execution, or analysis of any transit or project.
WRI maintains a continuous high-speed flow of weather data consisting of a wide variety of both forecasting and observational data. We receive Meteorological (WMO) authorized data, plus data from government and non-government sources. The data is used not only for forecasting, but also in any required analysis of the transit. We can also supply data for our clients’ in-house systems for their own internal use.
Please view the below links for additional details on our products/services for commercial vessels.